16th of March 2020
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Our Response
Homesafe Solutions Pty Ltd is committed to the health and safety of our Customers, our Team and the wider community. We have implemented several significant protocols to ensure that our business practices support our responsibility to provide a safe working environment and limit the exposure of our Team and our Customers to the current threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are mindful that the very members of our community, for whom Homesafe Wealth Release® was established to assist, are also those considered to be in a high-risk category for contracting COVID-19. We understand that customers may be anxious to invite our Team Members into their homes, during this time. We appreciate this concern and wish to reassure our valuable customers that we have implemented a range of protective measures, so that we can continue to assist with their debt free equity release enquiries.
The current situation has impacted our ability to provide the high-level customer facing support that we are well known for. However, where possible, we will continue to assist our new and existing customers in a manner which can ensure both our customers and our Team are protected, to the best of our ability.
We confirm we have implemented the following protocols effective immediately:
- At the date of this advice, no Homesafe Team Member has been diagnosed with COVID-19 nor travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
- Our Internal COVID-19 Response Team will meet regularly to monitor the evolving situation.
- The business is well prepared to continue to respond to operational changes, including an office lockdown scenario, whilst continuing to service the needs of our customers.
- The business is well equipped to adapt to changing circumstances and has the flexibility to adjust operational processes and customer interactions to cater for the safety of Customers and our Team.
- We have implemented specific restrictions on Team Members from attending our Head Office or working remotely when ill and have imposed a requirement to inform management if an employee is showing any symptoms, or is believed to have encountered anyone displaying symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
- The business has increased sanitary measures including sanitisation protocols and regular communication with Team members, including Homesafe Consultants, regarding proactive hygiene practices.
- Any Team Members who do become ill, are required to provide satisfactory evidence that they are fit to resume duties prior to returning to work following a period of illness, self-isolation or quarantine.
- We are also working with key Partners (Solicitors, Valuers, IT etc) to ensure our business and processing, can continue as usual with minimal interruption.
Homesafe Solutions Pty Ltd has invested considerable effort in the required infrastructure to support our Business Continuity plan and have developed the necessary protocols to perform key operational activities remotely without any compromise to capacity or security.
Homesafe will continually review and update our response in line with advice from the authorities.
Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Chief Operating Officer
Homesafe Solutions Pty Ltd