Homesafe Solutions Pty Ltd is the only provider of a debt free equity release solution for older Australians to access the wealth tied up in their homes without the need to downsize.
Homesafe delivers a simple idea, allowing older Australians to receive cash now, for selling part of the future sale proceeds of their home. Homesafe Wealth Release is not a loan like a reverse mortgage and is the debt free way for seniors to access the equity in their homes.
The focus of the Contract Administrator/Processing Co-Ordinator is to primarily assist with the administration of customer files through to execution.
The role of the Contract Administrator/Processing Co-Ordinator is pivotal to the success of the Company - the ability to assist our customers achieve what they need, relies heavily on the quality and timeliness of the tasks undertaken by the Administration Team.
We are seeking a valuable contributor to our back-office team who will be working closely with our panel of solicitors and property valuers as well as internal team members to co-ordinate the transaction process for our customers.
The role will suit a driven individual who:
- understands the relevant paperwork that sits behind property transactions and/or has worked in contract administration;
- has great written and verbal communications skills
- is experienced in working in a highly compliant environment
- has sound numeracy skills, as the role will be responsible for reviewing and quality checking formula-based contracts
- is process driven and has good organisational, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- can think outside the box and enjoys a hands-on role
Why work for us?
- We are a small team that believes in the offering we provide to our customers
- We value each other, celebrate each other, learn from each other and place importance on individual growth and development
- We offer competitive remuneration packages (based on experience) with the ability for individuals to be recognised for their contribution
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role and what you can bring to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Tuesday 5th June 2018.